BELCARD On The Outlook of Financial Literacy
The internal payment system BELCARD organizes educational seminars for Minsk educational institutions on a constant basis. Students study core principles of handling payment cards and POS equipment.
The Program of seminars includes:
- A survey course “Payment cards in the Republic of Belarus” and “Internal payment system BELCARD”.
- Discussion “Possibilities and advantages of non-cash settlements”.
- Lecture on payment cards made up especially for children.
- Discussion of modern possibilities of payment cards usage and practical advice.
- The youngest schoolchildren take part in a game called “Assemble your own card”: the participants of the game cut with the scissors, glue up and thus study the essential card elements made of paper, their position and, which is the most important, their function.
In addition, all the attendees of the seminar have an opportunity to effect the first non-cash payment with a card and a standard POS or m-POS (equipment works in a testing regime).
Application for attendance of educational institution can be submitted though a feedback form on the official site of the payment system BELCARD.
|USD US Dollar||2,1022||2,1141|
|RUB 100 Russian Rubles||3,2896||3,2817|
|Currency basket (USD, EUR, RUB)||0,2699|
The winners of the annual Republican Olympiad on financial literacy among pupils of grades X – XI are named.
Research "Development of activities to improve financial literacy of the population in the Republic of Belarus: analysis and prospects"
An analysis of activity in the fild of financial literacy and access to finance was carried out in Belarus.